Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Blog #1 and #2

Hello Poets!

The first and second blog assignment for February are combined because it is a more difficult thing to do!

Follow these steps:

1) Watch my voicethread about Baby T below...I know, I know, it's cheesy, but hey, you get the idea, right?!

2) Go to voicethread.com and sign up for an account (only do the FREE one!!!)

3) Comment on this post and tell me that you have your account ready

4) Come to class and learn how to create a voicethread using your "Where I'm From" poem

5) Create and complete a voicethread with your "Where I'm From" poem

6) Embed your voicethread onto your blog

Because this is more difficult, you will have the whole month to complete this assignment.

NOTICE THE NEW DEADLINE! MORE TIME! YAY! :)
This blog assignment is due by 11:59:59 on Tuesday, March 9th!

4 comments:

  1. my voicethread account is ready ms.eddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already made my account:) I have a microphone at home but im really not sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete