Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Blog #2


The final blog assignment for the first semester is fairly simple:

After you have finished reading your outside novel, respond to the following prompt:


Consider the themes within the novel that you have read. What connections can you make to the themes within the text to the world around you?

Write a solid paragraph (7 sentence minimum), in which you articulate an important theme from your novel, and connect those ideas to an example from your community, the country, or the world.

DECEMBER BLOG #2 IS DUE BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11TH @ 11:59:59 PM!

1 comment:

  1. I'm posting this comment to encourage you to check my blog out, I"ve been doing all the assingments these past few days and I would really want them to go onto my final grade. Please check them out!
    P. S. This is the only way I know how to contact you.
    P. S. S. Sorry I forgot to contact you about my grade but i kept forgetting...

    ReplyDelete